Reef Gardening - A unique and rewarding experience to conserve the marine heritage for our future generations
There are many reasons why you should get involved in this rare opportunity! Here are some of them:
- Support the development of newly created reef habitats to enhance marine biodiversity at the Sisters’ Islands Marine Park
- Nurture the development of new coral communities
- Safeguard our precious coral reef resources
Join Our Contributors
To date, the following companies have contributed to the Initiative:
- Chang Chun Dairen
- Denka Singapore
- Keppel Group
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Oiltanking Asia
- Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore
- Sumimoto Chemicals
- Vopak Terminals
- NIPSEA (a subsidiary of Nippon Paint Holdings)
- Southern Ridges Capital
How Do I Contribute?
It just takes 2 simple steps:
- Step 1: Complete this form (Grow a Reef Garden Sponsorship Annex A)
- Step 2: Mail your cheque, payable to Garden City Fund, with your full name written at the back of the cheque, to:
Garden City Fund
1 Cluny Road, Singapore Botanic Gardens
Attn: Jacqueline Teo/Jancy Yeo
With a minimum donation of $20,000, all proceeds will go towards the construction of several reef structures, as well as programmes such as monitoring, research, education and public outreach activities. If you are donating as an organisations, your company will be entitled to a 2.5 time tax deduction.
In acknowledgment of your contribution, your name or company’s logo join the contributors’ list on the Garden City Fund’s website and the Sisters’ Islands Marine Park Public Gallery.
More questions for us?
If you would like to know more about the project and/ or have questions on the sponsorship initiative, you may contact us at email@example.com.