Support Our Projects
Be Our Partner
As a responsible business and individual looking to create a sustainable future and a viable environment, you are one of the key custodians of our City in Nature.
Together, we can make a positive impact in this City in Nature that we work, live and play in.
- The Garden City Fund works closely with you to identify suitable partnership projects that match your organisation's Corporate Social Responsibility principles and ideals, or are in line with your donation requests.
- You can play a part to realise Singapore's City in Nature vision by supporting projects in our gardens, parks and nature reserves.
- Opportunities abound in areas of value-added enhancements, conservation, research, outreach, and education.
- 100% of your donation to Garden City Fund will go into the supported programmes. Your donation will not be used to cover operating cost and will qualify for 2.5 times tax deduction.
- In addition to relevant sponsors' acknowledgement benefits, there are also volunteer opportunities for some of the projects.
- You can also volunteer with NParks! Read more here.
New Partnerships For Corporations
Value Added Enhancements Projects
- Fort Canning Park's Archaeological Dig
- Fort Canning Park Enhancements
- Jurong Lake Gardens
- Pulau Ubin Enhancements
- Singapore Botanic Gardens Enhancements
- The Healing Woods @ Gallop Extension (Singapore Botanic Gardens)
- Therapeutic Gardens
Conservation & Research Projects
- Comprehensive Marine Biodiversity Survey (Coral Reef Survey)
- Grow-A-Reef-Garden Initiative
- Habitat Enhancements in Parks
- Heritage Tree Scheme
- Integrated Reforestation Programme at Central Catchment Nature Reserve
- Orchid Conservation Fund
- Species Recovery Programme
- Singapore Deep Seabed Biodiversity Survey
- Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve Video
Outreach and Education Projects
- Community Garden Festival for voluntary welfare organisations
- Festival of Biodiversity 2019
- NParks Concert Series in the Park: Rockestra 2019
- Singapore Botanic Gardens Heritage Festival 2019
- Singapore Garden Festival 2019
- Singapore Garden Photographer of the Year 2019
Support Our Projects
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the partnership opportunities.