How to take part
With every donation of $300, organisations and individuals will be able to plant a tree in one of NParks-managed green spaces.
Your donation will support the cost of the tree and site preparation. Any balance would go towards helping outreach and education programmes connect our local community with our natural heritage.
- Step 1: Check the tree planting schedule below.
- Step 2: Donate here or via cheque.
For cheque donations, mail the cheque, payable to Garden City Fund, with your full name and purpose of donation written at the back of the cheque, to:
Garden City Fund
c/o National Parks Board HQ
1 Cluny Road
Your donation will entitle you to a 2.5 times tax deduction, with a valid NRIC/FIN number (individual) or local UEN/Business Registration Number (organisation). Donation details will be filed with IRAS and automatically reflected in your tax assessment the following year. To support the environment, we will issue e-tax deductible receipts only upon request.
We will send you a confirmation email when we have received your donation.
Tree Planting Schedule
|15 July 2023||Bedok Park Connector (Guards Ave)|
|29 July 2023||18 Jalan Kembangan|
|29 July 2023||Yung Ho Walk|
Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
- Confirmation and allocation of planting slots is on a first-come, first-served basis, upon receipt of donation. If the options you have indicated are unavailable, we will contact you to share the next availability.
- Upon receipt of donation, Garden City Fund will send you an acknowledgement email. Please email email@example.com if you do not receive an email from us within 1 month.
- We will do our best to allocate you with a tree planting slot if you are unavailable on the next available date. Do note that donors will need to plant their donated trees within 6 months upon receipt of donation. Otherwise, we will plant the trees on your behalf.
- Please respond to our confirmation emails pertaining to your donation and tree planting slots within 1 month.
- There will be no postponement after confirmation of planting slots. If you are unable to make it for the tree planting after you have acknowledged the confirmation email, trees will be planted on your behalf.
- If the planting has to be cancelled due to heightened Covid-19 measures or inclement weather, trees will be planted on your behalf.
- Please note that prevailing safe management measures apply.
Garden City Fund reserves the right to change the planting site when necessary.